ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Added time to beginning of comp, now camera won't move during added time

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stuart Richardson
Added time to beginning of comp, now camera won't move during added time
on Nov 1, 2013 at 12:32:10 am

Hi!

My comp was working perfectly, then I added time to the beginning of the comp (by moving everything in the comp to the right); now the camera's position/rotation/etc. can't be changed during the time that was added (everything still works after the added time).

Also, there are tiny grey dashes at the bottom of every object 'lane' within the timeline (I don't know what you call the horizontal lanes within the timeline); the dashes only appear during the time that was added.

How can I make the camera/objects movable during the added time, and make the grey dashes disappear?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: Added time to beginning of comp, now camera won't move during added time
on Nov 1, 2013 at 1:07:20 pm

I can't tell you why it's working like that, but I would just move the camera back to the start of the comp, and then any keyframes you created the appropriate amount of distance to the right.

Hopefully Kopriva can come in here and inform us the technical reasons why this happens.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]