ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

FCPX XML AE Quality Loss

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Niko ReneFCPX XML AE Quality Loss
by on Aug 29, 2013 at 10:27:52 am

Hey so I am fairly new to using XML files in After Effects heck i'm new at really using AfterEffects too.
So heres the run down.....

I had a timeline in FCPX I edited the video together. Next was to take the timeline and export XML using clip exporter so I can open the sequence up in AE so I can finish the second half (paint on the entire video) of what I needed to do and color it.

Well when I opened the AE project I noticed that the quality was a little low did not think much of it thought it was a preview thing anyways I kept working and finally got to the Color Correction part used the usual Levels and Curves and the thats when I noticed the quality was really bad and even worse when i rendered it out. I went to ProRes and its just horrible. (I can see the pixel lines in some areas) I even tried Animation twice as well one with render settings color depth 16bits and one at 32bits one step better then prores but nothing like the original timeline in FCPX which is crisp and looks nice . How can I fix this? I dont know where i went wrong Please someone help Ive been searching google all night and nothing....

Comp Settings :

1920 x 1080
Pixel Aspect Ratio: Squared Pixels
Resolution: Full - 1920 x 1080, 15.8 mb per 16bpc frame

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved