ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

What program should I use to easily manipulate multiple titles in a video project?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Taylor HebdenWhat program should I use to easily manipulate multiple titles in a video project?
by on Jul 24, 2013 at 4:51:31 am

So, I need to create a video that contains over 600 title screens with text. Currently, I've been using Powerpoint to make the slides, turning all the slides into jpegs and then importing them into Premiere Pro CC. This method works, but I'm hoping to find an easier, more efficient way of doing this. I tried making the titles in premiere pro, because I thought I might have more control over the text and background. it's much easier to make a quick background change, but If I want to change the font or the size of the text, I can't copy and paste those attributes to the rest of the slides. I can only paste the motion, opacity, and effects I've applied to the one clip. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can make things easier for myself?

Thanks.

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: What program should I use to easily manipulate multiple titles in a video project?
by on Jul 24, 2013 at 11:51:56 am

I think After Effects + pt TextEdit would do the trick. You can use TextEdit to make styles that you can apply to all the selected text in a project, plus you can do easily accomplish everything else you were doing in motion.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]