ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How do i do this? i don't know what it's called

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ty Collins
How do i do this? i don't know what it's called
on Jul 19, 2013 at 10:45:19 am


I'm a new member at this forum and i was hoping that you would please give me some information on how to do this After Effects video. So i'm working on a school project, I have a footage of a cereal bowl that zooms in slowly and i have to make a still graphic of cereal fall into the bowl that covers the whole footage. I don't know how to make the graphic go into the bowl and also that is zooming in. Can somebody please give me some directions? Or can somebody just give me a name to what this is called?

Thank you

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: How do i do this? i don't know what it's called
on Jul 22, 2013 at 10:19:03 pm

Welcome to the COW, a great place to hang out. I'm not sure if I understand what you want to do so if I got this wrong please set me straight or send me a video example of this that someone else did. I would take a still photo of the bowl. A still can be bigger then 4K. I would then animate my graphics falling into the bowl. You can add the still of the bowl on top and add a mask so it is just the front of the bowl. Ad a camera in AE and animate a zoom in. Hope this helps and best of luck.

Stephen Smith - Follow me on Behance

Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved