ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Problems with rendering a template

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas HolmegaardProblems with rendering a template
by on Jul 8, 2013 at 9:39:30 am

My friend went on vaction last week and asked me to edit a template which he bought of I agreed since I thought it would be rather easy, but as I opened the template I saw NO main comps. Just a bunch of pre-compisitions where you can change the text/pictures. If I press 'add to render que' i'm just rendering one of the sequence, not the entire template. Does anyone know how to fix this? (I can't ask the owner since my friend bought it from his account), and I promised to do this before he comes home (tomorrow). Please help!

this is the template that he bought:

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Problems with rendering a template
by on Jul 8, 2013 at 4:19:58 pm

I think you got everything there. Watching the full preview, those look like they are developed as overlays for a video package, lower thirds, headlines... You render them out with an alpha and import them into your NLE for final compositing/editing.

You should render out the portions he needs with whatever graphic changes and let him composite it when he gets back.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved