ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

After Effects only Renders One Frame of Video

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kevin Murphy
After Effects only Renders One Frame of Video
on Jun 28, 2013 at 12:56:18 pm

I'm in a time crunch, so I'm gonna try and make this quick. I have a lower third which I've created in AE. I copied and altered a comp which I created yesterday and rendered successfully. Now, any time I try and render, it gives me the SWOD, then after about 3 minutes, it renders the first frame of the comp only.

I've tried a new project, I've tried new comps. I've tried new resolutions. I've even tried rendering other past comps which were outputted successfully. Suddenly, NOTHING will render out of AE.

I'm desperate. Anybody have any ideas?
Kevin

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: After Effects only Renders One Frame of Video
on Jun 28, 2013 at 1:10:07 pm

Do you have multi-processing turned on, first thing I would do is turn that off. Also, I don't know what SWOD means?

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Eric Chard
Re: After Effects only Renders One Frame of Video
on Jul 1, 2013 at 11:31:10 pm

screen-grab your render queue with render settings twirled down so we can see how many frames AE's been told to render.

My guess is you have WORK AREA ONLY turned on (I hate that thing) and your work area set to a very small length.

++++++++++++++++
"Putting the HARM in 'harmonica' since 2005."
++++++++++++++++

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]