ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

After Effects 3d Camera Tracker Issues (Mac vs Pc)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paulo MouraAfter Effects 3d Camera Tracker Issues (Mac vs Pc)
by on Jun 11, 2013 at 11:37:37 am

I have recently noticed something that is really annoying to say the least, and I am hopping someone can shed some light into this... I was following a tutorial where a 3d camera tracker is used to track a paper sheet, i was following exactly as shown, however i noticed that in my machine the tracker doesn't track the same points as in the tutorial, I suppose thats normal, however these are 3 points where the contrast in the video is quite noticeable so it should really have tracked just fine. (i am working on a mac) after playing about with it for quite a while i decided to try in a pc to see if the tracking would change, and it has indeed, the windows machine tracked the points much more accurately. Is this a known issue? Has anyone come across this before?

The biggest problem im facing is the fact that the tracking im getting is just not smooth enough, it looks like it has been obviously tracked..

Thanks for reading the long post, lol and i hope someone can help me understand whats going on here.

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: After Effects 3d Camera Tracker Issues (Mac vs Pc)
by on Jun 11, 2013 at 9:12:21 pm

If you're finding differences between results on Mac OS and Windows, that's a bug. Please submit a bug report here:

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved