ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Creating bicycle stunts with after effects.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
kartik kapoorCreating bicycle stunts with after effects.
by on May 13, 2013 at 7:28:43 am

Hi friends,

I am an absolute beginner in movie making. I have a Point and shoot camera capable of recording in 720p and a computer(minimal equipment)

I want to make a ~3 minute music video featuring me and my bicycle in a chase sequence. I thought about the structure of the video and divided it into parts.

1) Getting ready in my room. Picking up guitar bag and bike keys and leaving.
2) Taking a short trip to top of a hill and sitting in front of a large field.
3) Looking at a photograph of a girl while there is a time lapse in the background. Cut to memories of spending time with a girl in the field.
4) A bicycle chase sequence up hill to retrieve the photograph with extreme effort as it got blown away by the wind.
5) Retrieving the photograph and getting another flashback of getting deceived (cheated on) by the same girl.
6) Taking out a mysterious suitcase from the guitar bag and equipping two katanas on my back. Explosion in the mysterious bag as i ride away.
7) Chase by army and police because of explosion and as a body is found back at the house.
8)Sudden Ending in a crash and possible capture.

What i want to know as a complete beginner where should i start from? Some suggestions are welcome. How should i go about creating the video? What kind of skill will be necessary to shoot / edit such a video? How do i make things easier? Thanks

Return to posts index

kartik kapoorRe: Creating bicycle stunts with after effects.
by on May 15, 2013 at 8:29:25 am

any help guys?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved