ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How do you do these special effects in this video2?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vicky CarterHow do you do these special effects in this video2?
by on May 2, 2013 at 6:17:29 pm

http://www.blockandballfilms.co.uk/Portfolio.asp

Click on the link, its the video titled Culture All.

How did they do the logo right at the start? Like how i create that effect with a different name?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: How do you do these special effects in this video2?
by on May 3, 2013 at 1:00:31 pm

There are 3 techniques used to create that look. The most important would be the Animate Vines look, which is created by using some sort of paint effect/write on/reveal mask to have the vines design animate on. The are then offset in 3D a little bit and a camera is added and a small camera move is keyframed creating the 3Dish look. Finally the logo text was wiped on probably with a linear wipe effect.

Here is a tutorial that goes explains the animate vine technique(if you google animate vines after effets, you can find more tutorials)

If you really want to learn AE, then I would suggest you look at this page with has links to a lot of free learning resources. Getting started with After Effects (CS4, CS5, CS5.5, & CS6)

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]