ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Motion Tracking Transition?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pete Binswanger
Motion Tracking Transition?
on Apr 24, 2013 at 8:08:55 pm

Hi All,
I'm trying to create a transition similar to the one seen throughout the above video (but especially at 00:43). It looks like they're somehow tracking a still frame on top of video, but unfortunately I don't have the vocabulary to accurately explain what's going on, nor do I know if it's even doable entirely in after effects.

Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Larry Ketang
Re: Motion Tracking Transition?
on Nov 4, 2014 at 2:31:35 pm

Would like to know this myself. Did you find a tutorial on these kind of transitions? Or find out what they are called?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved