ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

AEGP Developing issues

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justin le GuennecAEGP Developing issues
by on Mar 15, 2013 at 10:54:22 pm

Hi there,

I just started to make AE plugins, and more specifically AEGP's. But I'm experiencing issues...

I built a plug-in that, when called, creates a project, save it, then create a folder inside AE, create a new comp, puts it in the folder, and import a jpg file, and a psd sequence.

the problems I get is that I can't import the sequence, I manage to import the first file, but that's all.

I guess the problem comes from the "AEGP_GetFootageSequenceImportOptions" but there is something I don't understand. How can I get these options before I call the "AEGP_NewFootage" if I need this "AEGP_NewFootage" to fill the "AEGP_FootageH" to then call the "AEGP_GetFootageSequenceImportOptions"...

the other issue I get is when I try to close AE (whether or not I called the plug-in), it gives me that error "AE error: internal verification failure, sorry! {projH cannot be NULL}" and prevent me from closing the app ( I'm obliged to kill it thru the task manager).

if you have any ideas to help me, I'm interested ^^'

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: AEGP Developing issues
by on Mar 16, 2013 at 12:04:46 am

This doesn't really seem like a question for the After Effects Basics forum.

I'd ask here.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

Justin le GuennecRe: AEGP Developing issues
by on Mar 16, 2013 at 12:13:30 am

I already tried that, but no response so far.
when I saw a question on AEGP that had been answered on this forum, I took my chance!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved