ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Size of fonts in After Effects.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Colin CarverSize of fonts in After Effects.
by on Aug 2, 2012 at 1:48:07 am

Is there a way to adjust the size of the fonts that AE uses? My eyesight isn't as good as it used to be and on my 28" monitor the AE type is starting to get a little hard on the eyes. I'd like to do this independently of the general Windows font size settings if possible.

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Size of fonts in After Effects.
by on Aug 2, 2012 at 11:46:41 am

Sorry, there isn't a way of doing that within AE. Best thing to do is send them a feature request.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Hector GoldsackRe: Size of fonts in After Effects.
by on Aug 2, 2012 at 1:17:35 pm

I am a Mac user myself. But if you are running After Effects on Windows, I believe the Microsoft software allows you to introduce a local magnifier that may help your problem. Check on the aids for the handicapped user included in the software for your operating system. best of luck Hector

Return to posts index

Alex VolkovRe: Size of fonts in After Effects.
by on Aug 6, 2012 at 4:14:58 pm

I just bumped for this issue my 2 year old topic here

Adobe are a joke. Introducing a new CS version of their software almost every year and they won't implement the features that matter the most. I also get headache from trying to read what my layers, effects and everything else says. I am on 1920*1080 resolution and if I lower it, everything becomes blurry or stretched out.

How can they keep releasing new versions of After Effects when they don't even include such simple features like size of the interface font.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved