After Effects cs6 export

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Denis StefanidesAfter Effects cs6 export
by on May 16, 2012 at 11:29:08 am

Hello,

i searching on the internet and i can't find something about
exporting in after effects cs6.

Is there any function or new feature to export project to lower cs? For example - cs6 to cs4. I know, that cs5 had function that allowing export cs5.5 to cs5 but many people talking about exporting to lower projects (CS4). And there was a lot of comments and requests to create this feature in CS6 and now i can't find something about that.

Thank you for answer,

Denis

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: After Effects cs6 export
by on May 16, 2012 at 11:58:01 am

CS6 allows you to save an AEP and save it to CS5.5. And if you have CS5.5, you can then open the (previously CS6) AEP and save it as CS5.

HTH
RoRK

Intensive AE & Mocha Training in Singapore and Malaysia
Adobe ACE/ACI (version 7) & Imagineer Systems Inc Approved Mocha Trainer

Return to posts index

Denis StefanidesRe: After Effects cs6 export
by on May 16, 2012 at 12:03:24 pm

Yes Roland i know but i want to know if cs6 can export project to cs4... Because i have to use http://aescripts.com/pt_opensesame/
and it's not good for me.

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: After Effects cs6 export
by on May 16, 2012 at 12:13:10 pm

Hi Denis, CS6 can only save one version down, and that is CS5.5. BTW, the Open Sesame script allows you a free trial that works except that effects will not be transferred.

There is no indication that the script will work with CS6 as the last update was sometime in January. But it's worth a try if you're desperate.

Having all these, I have heard of scripts etc that may do the trick but I can't be certain because there were rumors for many years of such a tool.

HTH
RoRK

Intensive AE & Mocha Training in Singapore and Malaysia
Adobe ACE/ACI (version 7) & Imagineer Systems Inc Approved Mocha Trainer

Return to posts index

Paul TuersleyRe: After Effects cs6 export
by on May 16, 2012 at 2:25:25 pm

OpenSesame should work in CS6.

Denis, let me know what problems you're having with it. I am working on an update which fixes a few bugs. At this time there isn't really any other solution for converting back to CS3 or CS4. (CS6 can export to 5.5, CS5.5 could export to 5)

Paul

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]