ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Everytime I render something it "rolls back"

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thariq JacobyEverytime I render something it "rolls back"
by on Mar 5, 2012 at 6:36:25 pm

Hey, guys.

I really need some help here. I've been doing some editing in some films shot in HD. The lenght of the final composition is around 1 hour. Now, the problem is that when i get to render the file, from the very beginning almost every frame rendered gets repeated. Like it rolls back in the time line.

If i ain't being too clear, try to figure out a scene of someone walking in a straight line, but in the middle of his walk he goes back and forth. You can see him advancing in his walk, but the shot is pretty awkward as he is like jumping back.

Does any of you know how to solve that? I have to say, my pc is pretty old: Dell Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz, 3 GB RAM, NVidia 9500 GT...

I tend to think that theses problems are caused by my humble machine, but there must be a way to get over that, even im my situation.[

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Thariq JacobyRe: Everytime I render something it "rolls back"
by on Mar 5, 2012 at 7:04:25 pm

Some more things I'd like to add: the frame rate of the video is 29.97, the actual size of the video is 1280x720, and I'm running After effects CS4.

Thank you, one more time.

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Everytime I render something it "rolls back"
by on Mar 11, 2012 at 12:54:18 am

If you're using interlaced footage, you might be misinterpreting field order. See this for more information.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved