ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Playout of final project

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jen KesselPlayout of final project
by on Feb 9, 2012 at 12:34:43 pm

Hi there,

So, I'm pretty new to AE. I just started to really use it within the last couple weeks.

I have a template that I'm working on right now. Everything seems to work fine. When I scroll the timeline I see everything I have dropped in. When I click on the layers I see each layers with what I have added.

So, then I render my project. I'm using full res and 16:9. After about 30 min render time. I have a look at the file and it won't play fully out. It stops on a freeze frame about two seconds in.
When I scroll the content, I can see my whole project. I just can't get it to play in real time.

I have tried different render settings changed it about 4 times now and it keeps on doing the same thing :(

Can anyone help?

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Playout of final project
by on Feb 9, 2012 at 4:01:08 pm

If you are rendering to QT for a broadcast quality playback your computer CPU isn't fast enough to playback the video. Check out this link:
FAQ: Why is my output file huge, and why doesn't it play back smoothly in a media player?

Johnny Cuevas, Editor

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Jen KesselRe: Playout of final project
by on Feb 9, 2012 at 7:50:01 pm

Thank you, I will have a look and hopefully it will work :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved