ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Dancing people

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas MikkelsenDancing people
by on Jan 17, 2012 at 7:22:47 pm

Hi all motion graphics designers. I’m about to create a AE project, where i need a dancing crowd. They just need to be black silhouettes. I know you could record a dancing person in front of a green screen, but is there any other possibilities? Could it be made in flash?

I have tried to look for a tutorial, but without any luck. I know i could buy a project and copy paste the crowd into my own, but i would be more fun if I could create them by myself.

/ Thomas Mikkelsen :)

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Dancing people
by on Jan 18, 2012 at 2:38:53 pm

Check out this tutorial on Red Giant, might give you some more ideas: http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/videos/redgianttv/item/26/

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Dancing people
by on Jan 18, 2012 at 9:14:25 pm

Johnny's right, but I have to tell you: if you shoot real human dancers on a green screen, you already have convincing natural motion.

If you make it yourself, you have to really work at making convincing, natural motion.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Dancing people
by on Jan 19, 2012 at 12:59:49 pm

Another option is Digital Juice, you can buy entire sets of people dancing for a pretty decent price.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]