ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How to Replicate Intro section of Fast and Furious 2

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anvay Nakade
How to Replicate Intro section of Fast and Furious 2
on Dec 15, 2011 at 10:40:14 am

Hello People,

Well those who have watched Fast and Furious 2 this is for them. I want to replicate not exact but on the same concept. I have my own logo video.When the video finishes I want to show a transition such that the video starts rotating and the camera zooms out from the logo on the wheel or on the lines of that. Just like how universal studios video animates spins and it comes out of the wheel of the SUV.same concept minus the animation.

Example the logo video starts spinning and the camera will eventually come out of the logo which is present on the wheel of the car.

To my knowledge I will have to shoot a separate video of actually the logo spinning and the other parts of the video.I am confused as to how to show this particular transition.

Thanks for the help.

Anvancy

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: How to Replicate Intro section of Fast and Furious 2
on Dec 20, 2011 at 12:39:07 am

I think you haven't gotten any responses because you didn't provide any reference for what you're wanting.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Anvay Nakade
Re: How to Replicate Intro section of Fast and Furious 2
on Dec 20, 2011 at 11:44:01 am

Here it is.

I want to replicate how the universal logo blends and spins along with the wheel.

Anvancy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]