ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Insert a video in a video?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ian thomasInsert a video in a video?
by on Nov 10, 2011 at 11:09:51 pm

Hello everybody. I am only starting on After Effects and I would like to know how can I insert a small video on the corner of the main one?
I would also like to insert a photo into a video, but have no idea how to do it.
I read dozens of tutorials for hours, but still have not yetfigured out the proper way to do it.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Roland R. KahlenbergRe: Insert a video in a video?
by on Nov 11, 2011 at 6:22:26 am

You can Scale down the video and Position it where ever you want. If you are having issues with this procedure then I suggest that you either purchase some AE training either on-line, DVD or even a book.

These training courses will help you get a firm grounding from which you can then build upon, to further your knowledge. It's not a good idea hitting in the dark for too long. It's going to be counter-productive in both the short and long term.

Intensive AE & Mocha Training in Singapore and Malaysia
Adobe ACE/ACI (version 7) & Imagineer Systems Inc Approved Mocha Trainer

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Insert a video in a video?
by on Nov 15, 2011 at 6:50:47 pm

It doesn't sound like you've been looking at the right tutorials. You really need to start at the beginning. Go here: [link] and go through all of the linked resources.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Ian thomasRe: Insert a video in a video?
by on Nov 15, 2011 at 7:10:04 pm

Thank you...
I will take a Deeper Look

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved