ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Footepresets
by on Sep 4, 2011 at 7:12:59 pm

i am trying to get the videocopilot presets but it wont let me, i was wondering if it had to do with the fact that adobe files are stored in program files and not program files x86. if so, do i need to reinstall?

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: presets
by on Sep 4, 2011 at 8:01:17 pm

Your question is vague. What do you mean by "it won't let me"? What exactly are you doing, and what exactly happens?

There is information here about installing animation presets.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support

Return to posts index

Robert FooteRe: presets
by on Sep 5, 2011 at 7:55:24 pm

well i myself am not sure. i wanted to unzip the files from videocopilot to use them. a friend of mine told me to use winzip. i tried using it and it did not work (i don't know why, sry for the vagueness, not very knowledgable with computers). anyway my friend told me that it has always worked for him so he tried it and still nothing. then hes looks for the after effects file and tells me that they are located in my program files which is apparently not where they should be. they should be in program files x86 or something like that. i was simply wondering if this is the main reason why i can't unzip the files.

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: presets
by on Sep 6, 2011 at 9:25:16 pm

Unless you have a rather old version of Windows, you shouldn't need anything special to unzip files. Which files, exactly, are you trying to unzip so unsucessfully?

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved