ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Render problem - huge file and red square pixels on some part of video while playing

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kerwin delos SantosRender problem - huge file and red square pixels on some part of video while playing
by on Aug 26, 2011 at 11:13:22 pm

Can you please guide me on how to resolve my problem on my video?

I have 8 min length video that became a 15 GB video after rendering using add to render que option > video for windows.

can someone please teach me on how to resize it and fix the red screen appearing while I'm playing. But those red screen flashing also appears after rendering. I do not know how to remove it.

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Render problem - huge file and red square pixels on some part of video while playing
by on Aug 27, 2011 at 12:05:54 am

Start here:
"FAQ: Why is my output file huge...?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Kerwin delos SantosRe: Render problem - huge file and red square pixels on some part of video while playing
by on Aug 27, 2011 at 12:56:36 am

every video I edited in sony vegas then import to AE turn out to have a red flash on adobe after effects ram preview and render. It is weird ....

Can anyone suggest a cure?

Return to posts index

ben g ungurenRe: Render problem - huge file and red square pixels on some part of video while playing
by on Aug 27, 2011 at 2:28:59 am

The red flash sounds like a codec issue to me. Try exporting just a part of your video from vegas as a Quicktime with the Animation codec set to full quality. My guess is that particular codec won't give you any flashes (but it might also be prohibitively huge).

FWIW it would be much easier if you posted a screenshot (or screencast!) of these red flashes; I'm having a hard time understanding what they look like (other than that they're red, and probably brighter than most things in your image).

Ben Unguren
Motion Graphics & Editing
http://www.mostlydocumentary.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]