ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How do I put a large number of images into After Effects as an image sequence for stop animation?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ella MacGregorHow do I put a large number of images into After Effects as an image sequence for stop animation?
by on Aug 14, 2011 at 12:30:44 pm

Hi,

I am trying to do a 40-50 second stop animation and I already have all the images taken on a still camera. I just need to import them into after effects or any suitable program as a sequence.
I have tried putting them all in as jpegs at the same time but they don't seem to be spread along a timeline. They just sit there on top of each other and I don't know how to get them all to play. And when I click them they appear in the preview window in four views. I have hardly used any kind of graphics software before and never after effects. This is for a project due in two days.
Doomed?

Ella

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: How do I put a large number of images into After Effects as an image sequence for stop animation?
by on Aug 14, 2011 at 3:57:22 pm

Instructions are here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]