How to create Effects sawn in below video

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
vipati hitHow to create Effects sawn in below video
by on Jul 31, 2011 at 5:09:45 am

Hi Friends,

I have After Effects cs5 and I am learning it myself by watchig

Online tutorials.Specially I want to learn video effects used in Indian

Wedding videos. Below is the link of that video.

Link :

I want to know how to create effects which are sawn on above video.

I mean how to create that kind of backgrounds,3D set etc...

All these things can be done in AE or I need any other software also?

If I need other software which is that?

At last please tell me where can I find this kind of tutorials?

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

David JohnsonRe: How to create Effects sawn in below video
by on Jul 31, 2011 at 1:51:02 pm

Despite the "new" descriptor, those effects look very much like they're from an old plugin package called "Hollywood Effects" from about 10 years ago. I don't recall who made it, but I'm pretty sure it was eventually bought by Pinnacle, integrated into some of their then existing software and no longer sold separately or available for After Effects. The "Hollywood Effects" plugin set included very basic 3D animation presets that video clips could just be dropped into.

I doubt very much that there are any such plugins for AE anymore since the things that plugin set offered were never very useful to most AE users. Far better 3D worlds and animations can be built manually in AE, but doing so is not at all a task for novice users ... it is very far from the drop your video clip in this box and you're done method of old plugins like Hollywood Effects.

With that said, your best bet to get something similar might be to search Google for consumer-level video editing software that includes 3D animation presets ... I'm sure there are still such programs available, but it's doubtful that most AE users will be familiar with any of them to refer you to a specific one.

Return to posts index

vipati hitRe: How to create Effects sawn in below video
by on Jul 31, 2011 at 4:51:54 pm

Hi David Johnson,

I am very thankful for your precious reply. But I am new to this field I am not able to decide which software I should use for this kind of effects. I request you to help me. Can you tell me about such software available in the market?

Please reply...I am waiting for your answer.

Thank you.

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: How to create Effects sawn in below video
by on Aug 3, 2011 at 2:09:40 pm

As David mentioned, most professionals won't have knowledge of consumer-level software. After Effects can do things like that, but much, much better. If you want to learn AE, you should start here: [link]

If you want software that's easy to use, I would suggest trying to do a Google search.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved