ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

looking for a basic light effect plug in !

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
stanly boon
looking for a basic light effect plug in !
on Jun 24, 2011 at 7:16:52 am

any suggustions? i would like to get the basic plug in and with it explore further/ thanx

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: looking for a basic light effect plug in !
on Jun 24, 2011 at 1:43:40 pm

What do you mean by a "basic light effect"?
AE has tons of effects that come with it and what you're looking for is very likely to already be in there.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

stanly boon
on Jun 26, 2011 at 6:31:11 am

i mean a light effect that will simulate flares and stage lights . i checked the effects that are boundeled with the software and i would like something more. some thing like light burst light wipe. i would like to get the name of the plug in package every one thinks is basic for this kind of job
thanx for your answer

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Jun 27, 2011 at 1:12:46 pm

Knoll Light Factory [link]
KLF is the industry standard for lens flares. And now that they've added an AE 3d functionality in a script you can download, it's even better.

Optical Flares [link]
Is the new hotness in town. It has a couple of features (dirty lens) that KLF doesn't have and it's cheaper. I don't have any experience with it though so I can't say if the quality is as good, but the work I've seen it on has been pretty good.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]