ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Mask just decides to start feathering with no feathering applied

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aymeric De MeautisMask just decides to start feathering with no feathering applied
by on Jun 13, 2011 at 1:45:27 am

Hey guys, so here's my problem, I'm doing some rotoscoping with a mask around a person, pretty standard stuff.
Everything seems to be fine, except at one point the mask just randomly decides to start feathering heavily. A few frames later it begins to go back to normal. Now there are no feathering key frames or anything else that could impact on this, it's just the one video file in the composition, nothing else...I've done rotoscoping for over a year now and I have never seen this before, just want to make sure it's either a bug or someone has experienced this as well.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about (I've solo'd the mask layer).

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2033/maskproblem.jpg

Thanks guys

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Mask just decides to start feathering with no feathering applied
by on Jun 13, 2011 at 7:03:41 am

If you submit the project file in a bug report to aebugs at adobe dot com, I'll have a look.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]