ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How can I render a long video to be encoded and compressed straight for the render queue

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AKshar AgarwalHow can I render a long video to be encoded and compressed straight for the render queue
by on Jan 12, 2015 at 8:33:37 pm

I have read forums for rendering a lot, but I really need urgent help. I have a large, 10 minute slideshow with pictures and animations and videos. I tried rendering many different ways, and found online to use QuickTime with the animation codec. I then read that this is lossless and I would need to then compress this. How can I create a final draft type thing straight from render queue that is encoded or compressed and good quality?

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: How can I render a long video to be encoded and compressed straight for the render queue
by on Jan 20, 2015 at 5:24:36 pm

Be specific about exactly what your output needs to accomplish. Start with the device and context that will be used for playing your movie, and work backward from there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects product manager and curmudgeon
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]