ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

After effects cs 5 tiff sequence problem!!!!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
roy rabbidAfter effects cs 5 tiff sequence problem!!!!
by on Apr 22, 2011 at 12:09:29 am

Hey guys i came here as last resource for an answer since i couldnt find any solution for this problem.

I've created a comp wich contains some pre combs to keep it ordered. The project is fair simple just scaling animations and some preset effects such as letter appearing as written.

The thing comes once i come to render it. I have set thecolor space that match the output color space. No matter wich format i export it, as long as is a sequence at random points of the render this letter appers
"After Effects error: file couldn't be opened for writting d:my documets/images/animations/filename003.tiff

I'm using
i5 processor
intel graphic card
4 gb ram

Hope you have some troubleshoot for this

Thank in advance and congrats for the amazing tuts ans support!!!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: After effects cs 5 tiff sequence problem!!!!
by on Apr 22, 2011 at 3:15:53 pm

Here's what comes to mind:

First, you don't have ANYWHERE near enough memory to use multiprocessing, so turn it off right now and forget about it until you have about 16 gigs.

Second, NEVER use Open GL to accelerate renders. Turn it off. It's okay for previews, but it's death for rendering.

Third, that error message looks like the file in question might have gotten corrupted somehow. If the first two things I mentioned don't solve the problem, you ought to try replicating that file; I presume you can do that.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

roy rabbidRe: After effects cs 5 tiff sequence problem!!!!
by on Apr 22, 2011 at 7:16:11 pm

Thank's very very much for the quick response i'll give a try. Thanks again

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved