ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Quick Rending Question (Animation not showing up)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Randy IllumQuick Rending Question (Animation not showing up)
by on Mar 15, 2011 at 1:37:59 am

Hey Everyone,

I am working on a project where I have 22 layers from photoshop that make up the composition. I have made keyframes so when the opacity of the layer changes it creates a keyframe over 30 seconds. When I manually drag the time indicator i can see the animation (the opacity of the layers changes). But when I use the space bar to preview nothing happens. I have also noticed when using the space bar or a RAM preview (which does not work) the yellow triangle on top of the time indicator does not move. I have also rendered out the animation and the opacity changes are still now showing up. Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Quick Rending Question (Animation not showing up)
by on Mar 15, 2011 at 1:24:11 pm

You RAM Preview by pressing 0 on your number pad and it doesn't show any change in opacity, but moving your time indicator does? (I'm trying to make sure I'm understanding your issue.)
Could you provide a screenshot of your timeline with opacity twirled down and/or upload your project file?

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

SPACE MANRe: Quick Rending Question (Animation not showing up)
by on Mar 15, 2011 at 2:14:44 pm

SPACEMAN wonders if there is a project depth issue here?

SPACEMAN needs spaceship parts, not expressions...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved