ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

mask amount?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hamid Rohi-Bilverdymask amount?
by on Jan 17, 2011 at 3:35:15 pm

Hi.
I was taking a AE test where i got the question: How many mask can i apply to a layer? I tried the AE documentation but i could not find any useful answer. Anyone?

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: mask amount?
by on Jan 17, 2011 at 11:23:19 pm

I'd be curious to know what the writer of the test thinks the correct answer to that question is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Hamid Rohi-BilverdyRe: mask amount?
by on Jan 18, 2011 at 6:11:43 am

Okay, since you canĀ“t tell me this and coming from an adobe employee I my self am curios about this also.

The test was taken on vWorker.com as part of a "Expert guarantee" to promote your work skills.

But a notice, this was a AE version 7 I think, weird that I could not find a CS3-4 or 5 verison?

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: mask amount?
by on Jan 18, 2011 at 3:11:32 pm

I'm with Todd, I'm curious what the test-writer thinks the right answer is. I'm fairly sure it's unlimited or near enough as makes no difference - even on version 7.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: mask amount?
by on Jan 18, 2011 at 4:17:36 pm

[Hamid Rohi-Bilverdy] "The test was taken on vWorker.com as part of a "Expert guarantee" to promote your work skills.

But a notice, this was a AE version 7 I think, weird that I could not find a CS3-4 or 5 verison?"

If you ask me, that's not much of an expert guarantee -- they can't even keep their tests current.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]