ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

CS5 - Real Time Preview of footage (Time Marker/Current Time Indicator issue)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Derek AbelCS5 - Real Time Preview of footage (Time Marker/Current Time Indicator issue)
by on Jan 6, 2011 at 2:54:22 pm

Hi,

I have a problem when moving my "Time Marker" or my "Current Time Indicator" to preview my footage.
The issue is that I cannot preview the footage as I drag the "time marker" or the "Current Time Indicator" along my clip. I can only see the frame I leave the "Time Marker" or the "Current Time Indicator" on, but I cannot see the footage as I drag the "Time Marker" or the "Current Time Indicator.
In another words I cannot see the real time preview of my footage as I drag the "Time Marker" or the "Time Indicator".
Can you help me?

D.

Return to posts index

Joey ForemanRe: CS5 - Real Time Preview of footage (Time Marker/Current Time Indicator issue)
by on Jan 6, 2011 at 3:57:27 pm

If you had looked 2 posts down, you'd have seen that someone just posted the same question ;)

Joey Foreman
Editor/Compositor/VFX Artist

Return to posts index

Derek AbelRe: CS5 - Real Time Preview of footage (Time Marker/Current Time Indicator issue)
by on Jan 6, 2011 at 4:27:54 pm

Thanks, Adobe Help also had the answer. Sorry I was in a hurry 'cause my deadline is tomorrow and two of my tutors didn't know the answer or what was going on so thanks for the interest.

D.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]