ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

'Transform' Panel in After Effects

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Agresta
'Transform' Panel in After Effects
on Dec 6, 2010 at 10:22:54 pm

Is there a place in the After Effects interface where I can type in the size and the placement (along the X, Y, Z) axis of my items (solids, images, etc?) like there is in Illustrator? Please see below:

Return to posts index

Andy George
Re: 'Transform' Panel in After Effects
on Dec 6, 2010 at 11:29:44 pm

Hit the little arrow next to the layer to get to the Transform attributes. The layer must be 3D to access the Z data.

-Andy George
Senior Editor

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: 'Transform' Panel in After Effects
on Dec 7, 2010 at 2:17:27 pm

And, as far as the size goes, that's specified in the solid's settings when you create it. You can go back in and change the solid's settings at any time. This page talks about creating and modifying solids.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved