ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Graffiti problem

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harvey KadyanjiGraffiti problem
by on Dec 1, 2010 at 10:27:09 pm

How can I create the pan and zoom effect like in I am so hood remix!!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Graffiti problem
by on Dec 1, 2010 at 11:05:51 pm

Apparently you're under the impression that everyone has seen this video. Perhaps you can link to it?

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Graffiti problem
by on Dec 2, 2010 at 2:28:23 pm

I'm with Dave; I have no idea what you're talking about.

From your question about panning and zooming, I'm going to just assume that there's some very fast pans and zooms in the video that could not be achieved during actual filming. Perhaps it's done with shooting much higher resolution footage than needed and then animation of the anchor point and scale would get what you want. However, your title calls it a "graffiti problem", so that makes it sound like it might have nothing whatsoever to do with what I thought it might be.

Again, link to it or describe it better.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Harvey KadyanjiRe: Graffiti problem
by on Dec 11, 2010 at 3:37:30 pm

Sorry, I used the wrong words in describing my problem. What I was trying to actual say is I am creating a video presentation for our dance club at school and I have some knowledge on After effects but that technically advanced. So I wanted to create a video with fast pan and zoom on the video like the one in this video. Thanks for a such quick response

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved