ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Beginner Colorama Animation Question

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg MalcomBeginner Colorama Animation Question
by on Nov 20, 2010 at 11:18:53 pm

I've been lent a copy of After Effects 7.0 to help punch up some of my projects. Anyway I've been trying to use the colorama effect to animate a color cycle throughout the clip I have, but I have only been able to shift the color per individual frames with keyframes instead of making a gradual shift.

This is likely an easy answer but I as of yet haven't been able to figure out how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

By the way if my explanation couldn't have been any worse here's and example of what I would like to do as far as color animation goes:

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Beginner Colorama Animation Question
by on Nov 23, 2010 at 3:00:20 am

You could animate the input phase (I think is what it's called). Also, that video has more than just Colorama applied to it. I believe I see some echo, but I didn't look at it very long.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Greg MalcomRe: Beginner Colorama Animation Question
by on Dec 6, 2010 at 2:40:34 am

Yeah that was my problem, I was overthinking it. I was trying to animate with keyframes when all I had to do was just animate and cycle. Oh well, sometimes we all need someone to throw us a simple solution, thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved