ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Change vanishing point

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben SmithChange vanishing point
by on Oct 11, 2010 at 1:07:16 pm


I need to change the vanishing point of the comp so i can properly align a picture of a room with 3d grid. The photo is of a corner of a room I HAVE TRIED TO UPLOAD IT SO HOPEFULLY YOU CAN VIEW IT. No matter what i do the vanishing point stays in the middle. any one get what i am trying to do?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Change vanishing point
by on Oct 11, 2010 at 3:32:28 pm

A vanishing point is a trick used by artists to create the proper perspective in their 2D images.

There's no such thing in AE.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Richard HarringtonRe: Change vanishing point
by on Oct 11, 2010 at 3:58:55 pm

Use Photoshop. Then the vanishing point exchange option to AE

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: From Still to Motion, Video Made on a Mac, Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and Motion Graphics with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Studio Techniques

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 All Rights Reserved