ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

simple time

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
daniel ruedasimple time
by on Aug 16, 2010 at 9:17:13 pm

Hello everyone...I ve been looking for this question in the forum but didnt find here it is.

Im looking to achieve a simple echo effect. I went to Aahron R. tutorial for this, but I guess I´m doing something wrong, because although I actually achieved what he was teaching, I cant transfer it to what I want.

I want to make the effect on this video, on the 1m 09s point. She is moving her arm and and echo effect appears. simple. I want to do the same on another clip, when someone is moving their head, but I am missing something.

I did the whole precompose thing, apply effect and composite in front option, but cant seem to achieve this...moved every option to experiment...but nothing.

1. Is this really the echo effect?

2. Is there something else I should do to apply it to a video (not a png) and achieve something like this? and then be able to manipulate time and all those variables?

Thanks for any responses guys...really appreciate it.

Return to posts index

daniel ruedaRe: simple time
by on Aug 16, 2010 at 10:10:22 pm

I managed to do something similar with time blend fx, copying the original video once for each movement and moving it in thew timeline. It doesnt seem as organic ad the other one, though. i thought that was the echo effect because it recreated the same movement over and over again...maybe I was wrong.

Any help from people that do know will be appreciated. Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved