ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

final render color change problem

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sid Olomifinal render color change problem
by on Aug 7, 2010 at 4:09:50 pm

hi guys
i am a new user in after effects and just trying it out now but i got a problem with two of my comps one with fractal noise it was red in the comp came out blue in final render and one lens flare a blue flare came out orange in the final render what could be the problem with color change in final render anyone a tip or help with that thank very much

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: final render color change problem
by on Aug 7, 2010 at 6:34:34 pm

To help, we need a lot more information, including at least version of After Effects, operating system, and what formats and codecs you're using for output.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
Technical Support for professional video software
After Effects Help & Support
Premiere Pro Help & Support

Return to posts index

Sid OlomiRe: final render color change problem
by on Aug 9, 2010 at 9:48:44 am

regarding my last post i did forget to mention i am using CS4 on vest platform and i render to avi or quick time as final out put with default codec thats all

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: final render color change problem
by on Aug 9, 2010 at 4:40:51 pm

im sorry but its very difficult to read your posts you really do need to give us the information todd requests you could have other issues going on that youre not even aware of but its tough to make a diagnosis based the information youve given us so far not to mention that ive never even heard of the term vest platform is this some kind of computer you wear it would also help to know where your rendered ae files will be going nest and what your final deliverable will be

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

by on Aug 10, 2010 at 5:35:33 am

ok so it was a typo it is vista as i said i made a comp with some fractal noise and text animation in the preview my comp was red with white text flying it to rest while block fractal with red color in the background when i renderd quick time it was blue and to add to the problem i got the project files from on of carl larson's tutorial with form and cube so i rendered that as avi file totally diff from orignal even background looks dark can not find the problem with this

Return to posts index

by on Aug 12, 2010 at 5:19:50 am

hello guys
i found my problem there was noting wrong with CS4 it was problem with VLC player i was using vlc to playback my avi files so color was off from my comp but when i tried window media player bam it was just like my comp so i decided to put this just in case someone else gets in to the same problem it just might be the player they are using anyway thanks for the support nice to know that we can get help here from the pros if we need

Return to posts index

Koray BirandRe: final render color change problem
by on Dec 18, 2010 at 10:24:27 pm

I have been facing the same problems...

I am on Mac Os X 10.6.5
I have dual display..
one is Eizo CG241w
one is Apple Cinema Display 23"

I use both Canon 5D and 7D for video footage.
I use Premiere CS5 to edit and then After Effects CS5 for color and compositing
render out as animation 100% quality and Adobe Media Encoder CS5 for different encoding.

and then to vimeo.

Please Check out my different output results with Match legacy option checked and unchecked.

If the match legacy option is checked before render, VLC is the only player able to display
as I see in after effects.

I did many tests with different codecs and same result, quicktime player is not able to
display correctly. So I am a bit confused what to trust. Since the default player that everybody
have on both operating systems is not VLC.

And all these problems occur when I get an output render from : Adobe Premiere CS5.

I am not using any color management because as far as I have tested my different color space
tests the color shift and gamma **** occurred as well..

Thanks for all the suggestions.
Koray Birand

Return to posts index

youssra fawzyRe: final render color change problem
by on Jul 12, 2012 at 10:17:51 pm

@koray birand...
i was wondering if you ever found a solution to your problem, as im facing the same trouble!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved