ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How do I get this effect?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike AcerHow do I get this effect?
by on Jun 24, 2010 at 11:34:01 pm

Hi, total newbie here, I've been trying to find a real easy way to do something similar to this:

That... turntable scratch-esque, replay effect?

So far I've been duplicating layers and moving them forward but I figured there's another way to do this and I haven't come up with what to call it to search for it correctly.

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: How do I get this effect?
by on Jun 25, 2010 at 4:53:52 am


Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 All Rights Reserved