ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Zooming options AE CS3

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
miguel jara
Zooming options AE CS3
on Jun 14, 2010 at 3:47:45 pm

Hi,

In this moment I am making a cel animation, I needed to move a character and I made a dummy of it on AE and then I was thinking on trace the movements of the characters from the screen, but I the monitor zooming options in AE seems to be fixed in some sizes 50%, 33.3%, 25%, etc. I click on this menu but there is not, apparently, any way to write the percentage I want. In there a way to do it? i.e. Is there a way to zoom, by example, to 27.3%?

Thanks,

M

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Zooming options AE CS3
on Jun 14, 2010 at 4:45:46 pm

No.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

miguel jara
on Jun 15, 2010 at 1:04:18 am

thanks

Return to posts index

miguel jara
on Jun 24, 2011 at 1:54:32 pm

I´ve found a very easy way to do it. Just fix the size of the monitor windows as big as you want and then choose "fix" in the zoom menu (that of the percentiles) in this way you can get different percentile values of zooming.

Return to posts index

miguel jara
on Oct 5, 2011 at 2:02:10 pm

It is actually possible but it is handy.

What I found was to make the monitor window as big as you want the image you will trace, then just fit the image of the comp and that's it, it allows different values from the presets.

MJ

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]