ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Embedding text behind the animated video

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jose Saraiva
Embedding text behind the animated video
on Jun 5, 2010 at 3:25:02 pm

I have a small video Where two people are chatting in the background is the wall. Need to fix the text (example: "Miss you") in this wall.
When viewing the video, Gives the camera a half-spin always Maintaining focus on People who talk ...
Notably, The text at times Those people HAD stayed behind, Motionless, Fixed to the wall ...
Can someone please give me a tutorial so I Can achieve this goal!

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Embedding text behind the animated video
on Jun 6, 2010 at 5:01:25 am

This will require motion tracking to stick the text to the wall and rotoscoping or the Roto Brush tool to separate the foreground people from the background so that you can put the text behind them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Jose Saraiva
on Jun 13, 2010 at 9:53:19 pm

Ok! - Thanks for the advice
Seneca (Roman historian) said: "If a man does not know to which port is addressed, no wind is favorable to him!"
Now I know which port should I follow!
Thanks buddy! After I manage to achieve the desired effect, enter here the results!
Until the next!

Return to posts index

Nikos Mamalos
on Jun 16, 2010 at 9:00:47 am

You might want to play with the blending modes of the text layer so it will look more naturally incorporated in the wall (even have a graffiti look)

Return to posts index

Jose Saraiva
on Jun 16, 2010 at 1:29:08 pm

An excellent idea!
I'm practicing with the text modules just in intention to use the effect of graffiti ...
Thanks again to you all!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]