ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Can't see title / action safe

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
steve dannCan't see title / action safe
by on Jun 1, 2010 at 7:48:47 am

When I select title/action safe from the grid and guides control all I get is a tiny dot centre frame. Everything else works though (grid, guides, rulers) anyone know what's going on (I'm on CS3)

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Can't see title / action safe
by on Jun 1, 2010 at 11:05:13 am

from the Help document:
"To toggle between showing and hiding the safe zones, Alt-click (Windows) or Option-click (Mac OS) the Grid And Guide Options button."

Does this work for you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

steve dannRe: Can't see title / action safe
by on Jun 1, 2010 at 11:46:09 am

Thanks for the thought but no, option click doesn't work.

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Can't see title / action safe
by on Jun 1, 2010 at 9:26:55 pm

Did you try the other controls in the page that I linked to?

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]