ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How do I set Render Q Output module compression prefs.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
steve dann
How do I set Render Q Output module compression prefs.
on May 25, 2010 at 12:01:43 am

How can I make 16:9 DV PAL the default render queue compression setting? AE always reverts to 'Animation' at 30fps every time I change it. Is this because I'm moving between projects? Must be in preferences somewhere?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: How do I set Render Q Output module compression prefs.
on May 25, 2010 at 2:14:03 am

See "Create, manage, and edit output module templates".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: How do I set Render Q Output module compression prefs.
on May 25, 2010 at 2:54:37 pm

[steve dann] "AE always reverts to 'Animation' at 30fps every time I change it. Is this because I'm moving between projects?"

AE takes the frame rate to use for rendering from the frame rate of the comp.

I almost always make 29.97 comps, but when I add a comp to the Render Queue and look at the Output module, it says 30fps. If I try to change it, AE replies with an error message that basically says, "If you want to change the frame rate, you need to do it in the comp".

Is this what you're seeing?

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]