ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Render queue - running same render multiple times

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tomas StulpinasRender queue - running same render multiple times
by on Apr 21, 2010 at 8:04:10 pm

Hello,

how can i run same render again, when i change some settings? When i add composition to render queue, render once, then when i try to render again, i get a message "you must have at lease one render item queued". My old render queue item's status is "done", so i can't render it again.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Render queue - running same render multiple times
by on Apr 21, 2010 at 8:44:24 pm

The easy way to do this is to use the Add Output Module command as you set up your Render Queue. Just change the additional Output Module to the codec of your choice. And don't forget that you can also make your own custom output modules, making it a snap to change them.

There's a click/keystroke combination that reactivates previously rendered items in the Queue, but I never use it. I prefer to make darned sure I save the project before rendering, render, then use the Revert command.

But you could look that combination up in AE's Online Help.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Jacob GoodnightRe: Render queue - running same render multiple times
by on Apr 22, 2010 at 2:12:28 am

I believe you could also just highlight the original in the render queue then hit Cmd/ctrl+D to duplicate it. From there you can make any changes to the output settings and fire it off again. This way you keep a sort of history of the renders you have already done.

Return to posts index

Tomas StulpinasRe: Render queue - running same render multiple times
by on Apr 22, 2010 at 6:06:28 am

Thank you guys.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]