ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Alt + [ keybord shortcut

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hamid Rohi-Bilverdy
Alt + [ keybord shortcut
on Mar 17, 2010 at 5:49:31 pm

hi...
Is there any reason why i cant get the shortcut Alt + [ to work? All the other shortcut works fine. I know there is several ways to trim a layer, but i want this to work. Please advice...

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Alt + [ keybord shortcut
on Mar 17, 2010 at 7:29:48 pm

That shortcut works on a standard US English keyboard layout. Are you working with a keyboard with a different layout? You can always customize shortcuts to suit your needs. See the first section of this page for instructions on modifying keyboard shortcuts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Hamid Rohi-Bilverdy
Re: Alt + [ keybord shortcut
on Mar 18, 2010 at 6:21:24 pm

Hi Todd.

Yes I am working with a european keybord ( Danish . okay so if I only want to be able to use the alt tab and bracket hotkey to trim a layer, the script should be easy to install, i hope...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]