ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

3D for the Rest of Us

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richert Goyette3D for the Rest of Us
by on Mar 11, 2010 at 9:05:58 pm

Dear Forum Members:

Paolo Ciccone has created a series of amazing tutorials using a very sophisticated and FREE 3D program (Blender). These COW tutorial are specifically to meet the needs of compositors.

After setting up the interface of the program, we began to immediately create text, incorporate ambient occlusion into scenes, and render and import 3D files into after effects. It is one of the best tutorial series (although I'm not sure anyone can beat Andrew Kramer) I have viewed. I think that that is because it is not about this button does this but using the tool in the creative pipeline.

The sentences below are some that I copied from members' comments:

"Amazingly useful. Thanks very much Paolo for making these free tutorials which are easily better and more informative than some I've paid to see!"

"This is wonderful, thank you so much for posting these amazing Survival Guides. So very helpful. I was about to uninstall Blender in frustration until I found these tutorials. I can't thank you enough."

"I've been trying to figure blender out on my own for several months now. It's great to watch step by step from an expert. Keep 'em coming!!"

"Gave up Blender last year - I found it too tricky. Thanks to your simple way of explaining things I'm giving it another go."

So take a look if you have any interest!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved