ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Moving Multiple Mask Points

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Max JacksonMoving Multiple Mask Points
by on Feb 16, 2010 at 5:00:52 am

While masking or rotoscoping, one can click, then Shift click each additional point to move multiple points.

However at times I've been able to click, then Shift drag a box around the points I want which is a lot easier.

Has anybody run into this? And what am I doing that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't?

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Moving Multiple Mask Points
by on Feb 16, 2010 at 9:01:19 am

See "Select masks, segments, and vertices".

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Max JacksonRe: Moving Multiple Mask Points
by on Feb 17, 2010 at 2:53:10 am

Hey Todd,

Yeah, I really search those sites. I know this stuff should typically be out there before asking the same redundant question. It's just that I could be doing one small thing and that's why it doesn't work.

Like I figured this one out. The reason it was only working sometimes, was because I think before I wasn't selecting a point first. I could've sworn that's what I did before trying to drag across more points.

Anyway, hopefully that stupid mistake on my part was the key. I love it when I'm wrong that way. I can get back to asking real questions.

Thanks, :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved