ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Time Remapping

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hamid Rohi-Bilverdy
Time Remapping
on Feb 15, 2010 at 5:36:44 pm

Hi.

I have a footage where I drive a car for 3 minutes, and then I step out and enters a store. I applied time remapping and managed to make the clip go faster where I drive the car, I did this by scrubbing the keyframe closer to my start, my problem is after I am done with the fast part( driving) I want the clip to play in its normal speed.

I only have slowmotion after my second keyframe??

Please advice

Return to posts index

Hamid Rohi-Bilverdy
Re: Time Remapping
on Feb 18, 2010 at 8:33:35 pm

sorry for asking for help again. I tried and read the links. But i still cant manage to get my footage back to normal speed after i fast-motion the beginning of my track. After adding time remapping it adds a keyframe at the start and the end. I set a keyframe where i want the clip to stop fast-motioning and scrubs the keyframe toward the start to make the clip go faster, and after this i cant make the footage go back to normal speed. What am i doing wrong?

Return to posts index

Hamid Rohi-Bilverdy
on Feb 19, 2010 at 3:58:41 pm

anyone?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Feb 19, 2010 at 6:51:29 pm

[Hamid Rohi-Bilverdy] "I tried and read the links. "

Then you must not have been paying attention. Both the AE 5.5 tutorial and the Video copilot video tutorial on time remapping discuss the principles you need to know to use it. You just have to put some thought and work into it.

If you're simply after someone to hold your hand through the process, you're in for a long wait.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Hamid Rohi-Bilverdy
on Feb 19, 2010 at 8:11:56 pm

thank you for the motivating kind words dave.. I will look deeper into it and give it another shoot. I really want to understand how it works...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]