ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Save Frame As...

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Faraz MozafarianSave Frame As...
by on Jan 21, 2010 at 7:03:21 pm

Hello,

I am trying to save out a frame of a particle system I created in AE CS4. However, when I go to Save Frame As... It does not add anything to the render Que and it just goes straight to the save dialog box. Also, there is no option to save in a different format it only gives me .PSD

Any idea of what's going on here? Do I need to enable a setting?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Dave LaRondeRe: Save Frame As...
by on Jan 21, 2010 at 7:06:43 pm

[Faraz Mozafarian] "...when I go to Save Frame As... It does not add anything to the render Que and it just goes straight to the save dialog box..."

Just for the heck of it, I recommend you complete the needed information in that Save Dialog box, continue to the next step, and see what happens.

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Todd KoprivaRe: Save Frame As...
by on Jan 21, 2010 at 7:34:23 pm

Information about how this feature works is here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]