ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Previewing Scaling and Rotation while adjusting in CS4

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mario G. GongoraPreviewing Scaling and Rotation while adjusting in CS4
by on Jan 18, 2010 at 4:52:24 pm

I'm sure this is something like a preference, or little button you have to presss, but for the life of me, I can't seem to find where it is! The problem is simple:

When I'm scaling or rotating an object using the slider/number values below the property in the timeline, I cannot see the preview of the change until I let go of the mouse button. This makes it very frustrating when trying to make precise adjustments. If I do it by using the wireframe on the viewer to scale or rotate it works fine. I have Open GL-Always ON in the viewer.
Any suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated.
Mario.

Return to posts index

Mario G. GongoraRe: Previewing Scaling and Rotation while adjusting in CS4
by on Jan 18, 2010 at 8:39:15 pm

Actually, scrubbing in the timeline is not interactive either. The image remains unchanged until I let go of the mouse after a scrub.
Please help... going nuts!
Thanks!
M

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Previewing Scaling and Rotation while adjusting in CS4
by on Jan 18, 2010 at 9:22:46 pm

You've turned off Live Update.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]