ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

heeeeelp!!!!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
carlos dessler
heeeeelp!!!!
on Jan 14, 2010 at 1:39:42 am

hey guys. I once again come to you for advice.

I need to make an animation for a client´s seminar presentation. Something short and simple, yet nice looking. My first client, so I want to do something nice.

I found this video as something that I want to do, where the camera goes through all this characters and ends up in the logo of the company.

Could anyone please tell me where I can find a tutorial that explains to me how this is done?

(is this motion path?)

Thanks to all, I really appreciate any advice.

carlos dessler

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: heeeeelp!!!!
on Jan 14, 2010 at 4:04:12 pm

I can explain how it's done very easily.
The camera moves forward. That's it.
Or, more likely, all the objects in the comp are parented to a null and the null is animated to make the objects fly by the camera.

Check out Video Copilot.net for some great tutorials on the basics of AE that might help you.
Also, check through the tutorials here on the COW, there are several that are aimed at animating the camera.
And of course this link from Adobe is filled with great resources.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: Calm down
on Jan 14, 2010 at 4:49:39 pm

Also, you might consider saving the ridiculous calls for assistance (heeeeelp!!!!) for when you are experiencing an error, a corrupted project, a crushing deadline, or something else similarly catastrophic.
Don't use it for a simple "how did they do that?" query. I can't speak for everyone here, but I am less likely to respond to requests like that. (I nearly didn't respond to this one.)

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

carlos dessler
Re: Calm down
on Jan 19, 2010 at 6:25:06 pm

crushing deadline it was. Anyway, you did respond and I thank you for that, Im getting the hang of it now...

sorry anyway man.

carlos dessler

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]