ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

image disappears when exporting from AE

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
denis Popovimage disappears when exporting from AE
by on Nov 13, 2009 at 3:01:45 am

Hi every body!

Today I've worked on a short part for a kiteboardmovie. Nothing complicated, just peace of a footage with a sponsor logo (.ai) that is attached to the floor when camera is moving.

But when I try to export the piece or use it in Premiere Pro The .ai file disappears! so i get only video without the logo.

anybody idea's? thanks!

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: image disappears when exporting from AE
by on Nov 13, 2009 at 2:42:36 pm

How are you exporting it? Rendered file, or dynamic link?

Also how are you using the file in the composition, just layered over some footage, or have you applied effects, using 3D?

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
http://www.ckandco.net

Return to posts index

denis PopovRe: image disappears when exporting from AE
by on Nov 13, 2009 at 8:26:47 pm

I tried to export it as a video clip but also when I import the AE file into Premiere no Logo can be seen...

the logo was placed over the footage and turned into 3d layer with a camera to control it. glow and color corrections were used.

would be great if you have some ideas!

denis

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: image disappears when exporting from AE
by on Nov 13, 2009 at 9:31:08 pm

First thought, check to make sure that you are viewing the comp through the camera and not a custom view. There are times when you can see something in custom that's not visible from the camera.

If that's not the case, have you keyframed the camera, did the footage move behind the video layer? Is the .ai layer extended to the end of the composition?

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
http://www.ckandco.net

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]