ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How do I get the composition to adjust as I am adjusting settings and values?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eliver LingHow do I get the composition to adjust as I am adjusting settings and values?
by on Oct 31, 2009 at 6:28:02 am

It's kind of hard for me to word this question, so I'll describe my situation. I have after effects CS4. Let's say in a composition, I am adjusting the position of the composition(like say, from the far left of the screen to the far right). Now as I'm toggling the values with my mouse, the composition will only move after I release the mouse. And it does this instantly. It doesn't move as I am adjusting the positional value. So in other words, I don't get to see the magnitude of the adjustment I'm doing until I actually let go of the mouse button. This has been kind of a hassle for me. So does anyone know how to fix this?

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: How do I get the composition to adjust as I am adjusting settings and values?
by on Oct 31, 2009 at 6:07:46 pm

It sounds like you turned Live Update mode off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
putting the 'T' back in 'RTFM' : After Effects Help on the Web
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a page of After Effects Help answers your question, please consider rating it. If you have a tip, technique, or link to share---or if there is something that you'd like to see added or improved---please leave a comment.

Return to posts index

Eliver LingRe: How do I get the composition to adjust as I am adjusting settings and values?
by on Oct 31, 2009 at 8:29:28 pm

that's it. Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]